Legislative Decree 196/2003 “regarding the protection of personal data” contains the rules that must be followed to ensure the protection of your personal data. The concept stated by decree that the “processing” of personal data must be fair, transparent and above all, in order to ensure the confidentiality and ensure the ability to assert your rights.
According to art. 13 of the decree, we inform our purposes, that is for the reason that we have collected your data.
It should start by saying that your data may be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law and the obligations of confidentiality which inspires the activity of our company.
For treatment of personal data the decree aims to:
the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation, and destruction or the combination of two or more of these operations.
These personal details will be used for:
a) Comply with legal obligations related to civil, tax, legal and accounting;
b) The administrative management of the contractual relationship to be: fulfillment of contractual obligations, conduct accounting procedures relating to financial profiles connected to the contract you have in place; technical support and technical information about the products purchased.
c) Analysis and market research; marketing statistics in a non-anonymous; sending commercial proposals and of infotmazione on future initiatives related to new product launches; services and offers, both by us that by our subsidiaries and business partners;
d) allow participation in any promotional operations.
In relation to the above objectives, the processing of personal data are processed by hand, computer, strictly related to the purposes intended, however, to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data.
It is noted that the processing of data for the purposes indicated in points a) and b) is mandatory and essential for the purpose of order and contracts.
You may freely exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the decree, which can be summarized thus:
1) The right to know the origin of personal data;
2) Right of information on the purposes and methods of treatment;
3) The right to know the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
4) The right to know the identity of the owner and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
5) The right to know the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
6) The right of intervention on the data they provide to your person;
7) Right of opposition to the treatment, in whole or in part, of your personal data, pertinent for collection purposes.
The data controller is Saccia Group Hotels and Resorts Ltd based in Rhodes Garganico (FG), the Santa Barbara. The controller is Mrs. Luciani Free Maria.
DECLARATION OF CONSENT